Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TESC 127




Wednesday is here and the weekend is slowly coming into view! To help move this week along I wanted to participate in the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge.  I had some designer paper from last year called Cast-A-Spell.  Can you believe it, I had not even opened it!  That all changed today.  I have to say, I love all the paper in the pack.  I'm only sad that it's retired and no longer avaliable. This sketch gave me the opportunity to use a few different patterns.  This card is just what I needed to make to remind me that Halloween is fast approaching and that my son is set on a Super Mario costume.  I'll have to put this one on the refrigerator so I can remember to hunt one down in his size and order it early!  

Thank you for taking a look,
The Sleepy Stamper





Stamps:  Home is where ithe haunt is, by SU
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White by SU, Designer Paper Cast-A-Spell by SU.
Accessories:  Martha Stewart web edge punch, bat punch, Spellbinders, jewlery tag punch by SU

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the embossing, web edge, and bats...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - love the colors and the variety of DP you used together. Really cute for Halloween.

    You have beautiful cards here on your blog. Very talented. Glad I stumbled upon it through the PDCC challenge. Congrats on your "Fab 4" win!

    ReplyDelete