Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 157




It's Mojo time once again, and since I sat out last challenge I wanted to jump right in this week.  I used my web edge punch again and I have to say I really love this punch!  With so many new products out there I sometimes find it hard not to fill up my cart.  Luckily my pocket book helps me edit what I can purchase!  With a few Halloween cards under my belt, I'm right on track to sending them out to friends and family.

Thanks for taking a look,
The Sleepy Stamper




Stamps:  Creepy Crawly by Inkadinkado
Paper:  Pale Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White, Designer Paper Cast-a-spell by Stampin Up
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Spellbinders Lables Four, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon by Stampin Up, Web Edge punch by Martha Stewart, Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment