Saturday, September 4, 2010

CPS Sketch 182


Have a little time to post while the kiddos take their nap.  For this sketch challenge I used some paper from K & Company called Life's Journey.  The base of the card is a new card stock called Crumb Cake from Stampin Up.  I love stitching on cards, and when I started putting this cutie together it was just screaming, "stitch me up!"  The lace trim was a little something I had stashed away, and the chip board frame is by Tattered Angels.  I thought this card was going in a vintage direction so what better way to distress it than by using Tim Holtz distressing ink.  Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend. 

The Sleepy Stamper



3 comments:

  1. So very, very pretty! You really should consider entering your creations over at the Papercraft Star challenge blog, the challenges are posted way in advance so you have plenty of time to enter and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete