Thursday, September 30, 2010

Moxie Fab Off Set Scallops Challenge




On the Moxie Fab World blog there are some amazing examples of how offset scallops are being used in fashion, home decorating and in the crafting world.  I was most inspired by this particular picture because of its soft feminine look.  Once I saw all the great pictures the wheels started turning, and I was off to create a gift bag and matching card.  I wanted to create texture in the scallops, so I embossed a few small sheets of vanilla card stock with an embossing folder before punching them out with a circle punch.  The gift bag itself started out as two sheets of 12 x 12 textured card stock.  I just loved the way this gift bag came out.  The look of the offset scallops captured the soft feminine look I was going for.  After making the gift bag the card came together so easily.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  There is still time to enter the challenge too.  So go on over and check out the other entries and get your creative wheels turning! 

Thank you for taking a look,

The Sleepy Stamper



Offset scallop challenge for Moxie Fab World.


Here is the gift bag filled with some tulle





This card I made to be used for a baptism.


Stamps:  Buggies & Booties by SU
Ink:  Soft Suede by SU
Paper:  Blush Blossom, Old Olive, Very Vanilla by SU, Designer paper Your Life by Webster's pages.
Accessories:  1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, corner rounder punch, by SU, taffeta ribbon by SU,

4 comments:

  1. These are so soft and beautiful!! Wonderful job with the Moxie Fab challenge! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the embossed scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete