Saturday, September 11, 2010

CPS Challenge 183


Over at the Card Positioning System blog, this week's challenge was a bit difficult for me.  I had some trouble finding inspiration that would suit the rows on the right-hand side of the sketch.  When I was in my local scrapbooking store I saw this awesome paper by Graphic 45, called Proper Gentleman. It hit me! This line of paper was just perfect for creating a masculine birthday card.  I happened to have two people in mind that were celebrating birthdays this week, both my cousin Jorge and Step-Father.  Happy 29th Birthday Jorge! Happy Birthday Da!  Hope you both have a wonderful birthday.

The Sleepy Stamper


Paper:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, by SU.  Proper Gentleman by Graphic 45
Ink:  Distress inks by Tim Holtz

2 comments:

  1. I just love your card...so very masculine!!! I totally love the quote!!!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card, what a great masculine look. Great use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete