Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 83



So it's FRIDAY!  The in-laws have left town and the long weekend is just beginning.  I wanted to participate in the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. I am always inspired by the amazing group of crafters who share their take on the sketch each week.  What a talented group of stampers!  So I tried to play with some fabric I had left over from an old project; I have to say that the fabric flower turned out alright.  Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend all!

The Sleepy Stamper


Here's a close up of my little fabric flower.  I sprayed it with some tattared angles vanilla mist.


Paper is from October Afternoon called Thrift Shop, Card stock vary vanilla, SU new in color pear.  Stamped image from Verve, called Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment