Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 158



Mojo time!  I needed to Mojo my Monday because, let's face it, Mondays can be TOUGH!  Thank goodness for the Mojo Monday Challenges.  I love this sketch, and I couldn't wait to get started on it.  First I tried to make a circle card, but I'm just not that daring.  Maybe next time...  In this card I used a twill ribbon to create the bow in the sketch.  I like to use a trim produced by Wrights because it's lighter weight which makes it easier to form.  I used a copic marker to dye it the color of my card stock, which I love to do.  It's so much easier to just dye white twill to match my card stock than it is to find the perfect color ribbon off the shelf.  I like the look of this card and will have to save this sketch, because it is definitely a keeper!   I hope everyone has a good work week.

Thanks for looking,

The Sleepy Stamper







Stamps:  Great Friend, Three Little Words by SU
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive cardstock by SU, Designer Paper Cottage Wall by SU
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Twill by Wrights, Word Window punch, Edge punch, Modern Lable punch, by SU

No comments:

Post a Comment