Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 84


Good FRIDAY morning!  I love Fridays...but, who doesn't?  Today I would like to share with you my take on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I love the way that lace helps to make a card look feminine and sweet; so I used some lace I had purchased from a going-out-of-business sale.  If only I could have bought it all :-(  No worries, though.  Luckily for me, I have a mother who likes to sew and had lots of bits and pieces of lace, patches and buttons!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and thank you for stopping by to take a peek.

The Sleepy Stamper



Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers by SU
Paper:  Soft Suede, River Rock, Very Vanella, by SU, Ancestral Birds by TCP
Accesories:  edge punch by SU.

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful card. Love the sentiment.
    Thankyou for visiting my blog.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete