Saturday, September 25, 2010

CPS Challenge 185



Here's this week's sketch over at the Card Positioning System blog.  I wanted to stick to the sketch as much as possible.  I love to use designer papers to make the card more interesting, and this particular paper by Bo Bunny has an added glitter to it.  I love it when I can get my paper to do the work for me; especially this week, since I've lost a bit of my creative mojo.  Never fear, after catching up on some of my favorite blogs, I feel like I'm slowly coming out of it.  It didn't help that it rained most of the week.  Today, however, the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.  Heading out to hear an outdoor concert with my little family and life is good...  Hope everyone has a good and safe weekend.

Thank you for taking a peak,

The Sleepy Stamper.





Stamps:  Simple Thoughts, by Cloud 9
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Very vanella, by SU, Limited Edition Glitter press by Bo Bunny
Ink Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Croner rounder by SU, Vintage trim, half pearls



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card!!! The colors are just wonderful and I totally love the lace!!!

    ReplyDelete