Friday, August 26, 2011

Card for Teacher

So it's Friday and we are ending the first week of school.  I made this card to give to my son's teacher along with some items from the classroom wish list.  I have a number of educators in my family so I thought I'd wish my son's kindergarten teacher well and I hope she has a great year too.  For this card I used papers from Kaiser craft called "Class of 87".  These bright papers worked well for this card meant for a elementary school teacher.  I used the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday challenge for the layout, and pretty much stuck to the sketch.  The image is from October Afternoon which I colored with SU markers.  Well that does it for this card.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Anitra








Paper:  patterned paper form Kaiser craft, red cardstock from Taylored expressions
Ink:  StazOn Timber brwon, Real Read, Ballet Blue, Banana, Craft markers from SU
Stamps:  Report Card stamp from October Afternoon
Embellishments:  Edge punches from EK Success, Ribbon and ric rac from Offray, Spellbinders



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image and I love your colors and dp too! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog;I so appreciate it!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teacher card!! Perfect papers and such a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete