Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Delight

Hello everyone.  Just a quick post this evening.  I saw the sketch over at the CPS blog along with the Design team's take on the sketch and I just had to play along.  I used a June's Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions.  I just love the way the kit pairs patterned papers along with coordinating cardstock. The stamp sets I used were also from Taylored Expressions.  I hope everyone is having a good week.

Anitra









Stamps:  Take Note, Berries and Cherries from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  patterned paper called Happy Go Lucky from American Crafts, Classic Red cardstock from Taylored Expressions, Snow White cardstock
Ink:  Blushing Bride from SU, Tuxedo Black from Memento
Embellishments:  Buttons, Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders









1 comment: