Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Papercraft Star Design Team!!!

Good morning everyone, and yes it is a good morning for me as I have some news to share!  I have been accept as a part of the Papercraft Star design team!  I am so thrilled, and a bit nervous.  The other designers are amazing and I look forward to joining the ranks of these creative ladies.  Along with myself, Jennifer, from Ferrellgraph-x will be a new addition to the team as well.  Hop on over to her blog and check out her beautiful and creative work.  With the first week of school happening here in my area and my own little Kindergartner is experiencing his first days of big kid school.  I created this little journal to help us remember this time by recording the school day events and assignments from his teacher.  I used papers from Bo Bunny's "Blast Off" collection.  I also used the alphabet tablet image from The House Across The Bay, along with a crayola grunge background.  I added a A+ sticker to the crayola background to complete my little boys journal!  Thank you for the kind comments I look forward to my first post as a DT member:)


Anitra






Kindercone I made for my son's first day of school.  It's a German tradition that we had fun learning about over our summer.  

Schultüten




Paper:  Bo Bunny Blast Off collection, 
Ink:  Distress inks from Ranger
Embellishments:  Digital images from The House Across the Bay, chipboard letters from SU


7 comments:

  1. YAY! We're so happy to have you! And look at that, another perfect project for our theme this week. Great idea to keep those treasured memories for your little guy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anitra, I am so happy to have you on the Papercraft Star Design Team! Your work is so beautiful and I have really enjoyed seeing what you've brought to each challenge as a participant. Welcome!

    This little journal is so fun! I love that great space looking paper combined with the alpha sheet from THATB. I wish I had something like this when I was in school! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very lucky to have you joining us at Papercraft Star, Anitra !! Your blog always looks so beautiful and your work is spectacular ! I wish I had done a little journal like this for my daughter, instead it is all crammed into a file drawer, and no one ever looks at it, *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anitra, Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled to work with you as part of the design team for Papercraft Star! Tickled to know that we are both going through some of the same challenges, like being the newbie and having our little ones start kindergarten. Your journal is spectacular! I will have to make one too!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project. Beautiful work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Stamp Friends.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is wonderful!! Love the papers and colours.

    Thanks for joining our "School" challenge at Kreative Stempelfreunde/Creative Stamp friends :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete