Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mojo 217

It's the end of the month so it's square or round over at the Mojo Monday blog.  For me it's a round card today!  I used my scalloped circle spellbinder die so this is a little card, but it's so cute!  I used a stamp set from Basic Grey called "Snow Baby", along with the coordinating paper.  This little Eskimo girl just looks so adorable.  I colored her with copic markers and added glitter to her hood.  What girl doesn't like a little sparkle every now and then?  If you're my daughter it's sparkles every day all day long!  A little seam binding from Paper Loves Glue etsy store and a snow flake and this card is done!  I hope everyone has a good week and thank you for taking a peek!

Anitra






Paper:  Basic Grey patterned papers, Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White cardstock from SU
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, Copic markers
Stamps:  Snow Baby from Basic Grey
Embellishments:  Spellbinders scallop circles, Cricut Accents and Elements, seam binding, snowflakes from Jolee, Dazzling Diamonds from SU


No comments:

Post a Comment