Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mojo Monday on a Wednesday!

Hello my bloggy friends!  If you're looking for my Papercraft Star "Thank you", please click HERE.  Today I had a chance to play with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I love sketches, mostly because everyone sees the sketch in a different way.  Weather it's flipped or a different shape is used, it always amazes me to see how different they come out.  I am convinced that there are creative people out there who see the world a little differently than others.  The sketch crew for the Mojo Monday blog must be those people.  There are some super pretty cards already linked up.  For my card I used patterned papers from a Prima collection called "Madeline".  I started out with a card stock called "Soft Sky" from SU (retired).  Then I adhered coordinating papers from the "Madeline" collection.  My sentiment is from Verve's "Feel the Sun", which is stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and cut using the Vintage Oval die from Verve.  The lace is from my stash and the flower is from Maya Rd.  A little flourish, and push pin complete my card.  I hope everyone is enjoying their week.  Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Anitra









Paper:  patterned paper from Prima's Madeline collection, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip cardstock, by SU
Stamps:  Feel the Sun by Verve
Ink:  Chocolate Chip from SU
Embellishments:  Vintage lace, Vintage Oval die by Verve, flower by Maya Rd,  heart by Martha Stewart, Push Pin by Webster's Pages, Flourish by Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment