Saturday, November 12, 2011

Card Positioning Sketch Challenge 243

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  I thought I'd pop in for a quick post.  With Christmas just around the corner I jump at every chance to get those holiday cards made.  For this card I used this week's CPS sketch challenge.  What a great sketch.  I just love how different it is.  For this card I used the papers from K&Co Peppermint Twist Mat Pad.  This had been a real fun pad with it's non traditional colors of pinks and blues.  The sentiment I used is from W plus 9 Design Studio.  This is the first time I've used these stamps and I have to say I really love this stamp set.  They have such cute stamps and they stamp really well.  I'll list out all the supplies once I find all the links.  I hope everyone continues to enjoy their weekend, and thank you for taking a peek:-)

Anitra














Paper:  Butter cream cardstock from Taylored Expressions, patterned papers from K & CO Peppermint Twist Mat Pad
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Rose Red from SU
Stamps:  Christmas Wishes by Wplus9
Embellishments:  Spellbinders, ribbon, snowflake stickers from Jolee


No comments:

Post a Comment