Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Play date cafe challenge 57

This week's Play Date Cafe challenge is to use the colors: Brown, Grey and Silver.  For this card I used another set from Waltzing Mouse stamps called Very Vintage Christmas.  I usually don't think of these colors as Christmas colors; however, when I completed this card it just reminded me of a hot cup of cocoa on a cold Christmas morning.  As usual, I found a great wealth of inspiration from the Play Date Cafe design team along with this weeks participants.  On another note it was announced that this week is the last week for design team members Lisa Somerville, and Suzanne Czosek.  Lisa Somerville and Suzanne Czosek are amazingly talented designers, and I know they will be missed at the Play Date Cafe.  Good luck on your future endeavors ladies, and thank you for all the amazing examples of color challenges.

The Sleepy Stampers,













Paper

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, lovely embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! That snowflake on the bow is super cute--love the gems and this entire card! Great job--Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, gorgeous layering, I love the lacy look. Thanks so much for playing in the play date cafe with us this week, and you're right, Lisa and Sue will be sorely missed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love how you've done the ribbon. Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us last week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with this stamp. Very nice. TFS!

    ReplyDelete