Monday, November 1, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge 53

The Play Date Cafe Challenge for this past week was a color splash challenge.  The challenge is to use the colors black and white with a splash of burgundy.  It just so happens that when I married my high school crush almost twelve years ago, burgundy was one of our colors.  I just had to make an Anniversary card for this challenge.  I found this beautiful black and white paper at my local craft store and loved that it looked like a printed linen. It has such a nice weight to it. Then a while back I had purchased these fabulous rhinestone buttons from Brazzill Buttons which worked perfect with this card.  This Saturday we will be celebrating our wedding Anniversary and I'm so pleased I had a chance to make this card.  How young we were then, and how happy we still are now.  Thank you for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper











Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock by SU, Designer paper by GCD studios
Ink:  Burgundy by SU, Tuxedo Black by Momento
Stamps:  Love Story by Verve
Accessories:  Spellbinders, Button by Brazzill,

2 comments:

  1. How pretty, love you you framed your image, beautiful embellished ribbon. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant! Love that design and that gorgeous focal piece! Simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete