Monday, October 25, 2010

Playdate Cafe Challenge 52

Happy Blogoversery Play Date Cafe!  Yes that's right the Play Date Cafe blog is celebrating their one year anniversary!  Lot's of exciting things happening over at the Play Date Cafe.  If you haven't already, head on over there and take a peek.  Be prepared to be totally inspired by the current designers, AND the designers from Unity Stamps! Not to mention Play Date Cafe Alumni will be lending their take on this week's challenge.  What a great week!  For this week's challenge the colors are:  pink, yellow, and orange.  I wanted to create a mini scrapbook, so I used a chipboard tag book by Mary Englebert that I purchased from Michael's for...wait for it...wait for it...$1!  I know I should have bought more.  I used a mat pad with embossed glittered flourishes and flowers to cover the chipboard.  Then I added small embellishments to each page. For the front cover I put a picture of my little girl.  I look forward to adding more!  Thank you, as always, for stopping by and taking a look.

The Sleepy Stamper,






















Paper:  Sorbet mat pad by Colorbok, Banana cardstock by SU, Pretty in Pink cardstock by SU, Whisper White cardsotck by SU
Ink:  Versamark
Stamps:  Smile by Colorbok
Accessories:  chipboard butterfly by Tattered Angles, yellow butterfly by Jenny Bowlin, Crafty Secret's scraps, organza flower

4 comments:

  1. Lovely mini scrapbook! Great mixture of images and embellies! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scrapbook using the colors from the PDCC. The photo of your cute little girl is so sweet. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely scrapbook and your little girl is adorable! Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC and for your kind words about our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scrapbook! I love that pic of your little one:) SO DARLING! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete