Thursday, October 28, 2010

CPS Sketch Challenge

This week's sponsor over at the CPS Sketch blog is Taylored Expressions, which is one of my favorite online stores!  I love me some cute little cupcakes, and the new whimsical stamps are just so super cute!  This sketch has great possibilities!  I loved seeing all the entries and the different ways others interpreted this sketch.  I used some designer paper from SU that I had found in my stash, along with a stamp from one of my favorite stamp sets called  All Year Cheer.  I wanted to keep my card simple.  This is my attempt at simple.  Thank you for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper










Paper:  Real Red cardstock, Dashing DSP by SU
Ink:  Old Olive by SU
Stamps:  All Year Cheer III by SU
Accessories:  Doily by Martha Stewart, Spellbinders,

1 comment: