Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 162

Just a quick post to share my Mojo Monday entry this week.  I stepped outside of my comfort zone and created a circle card!  I used a paper mat from Basic Grey called Eskimo Kisses, along with the matching stamp set.  I just love the little Eskimos!  How cute is this little guy!  I hope everyone is having a good week and finds a little time to play along with this week's sketch.  If you're a Verve fan, this week is their winter release week!  I'm looking forward to seeing the new stamp sets!  Thanks for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper








Paper:  Cherry Cobbler cardstock by SU, printed paper by Basic Grey, Whisper White cardstock by Su
Ink:  Momento black, Copic Markers
Stamps:  Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey
Accessories:  Sizzix scallop circle, spellbiners, edge punch by Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet - the image and paper choices are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete