Monday, November 17, 2014

The Kraft Journal Sketch Challenge

Monday, Monday once again.  Never fear thought there is a fun Sketch Challenge over a the Kraft Journal to get us through it!



For this week's challenge I  created a bright card using some Buff/Ivory cardstock as my base.  I then adhered a floral patterned paper from Pebbles, Family Ties paper pack along with a coordinating yellow print.  To break up the busy patterns I  added a piece of Brown Kraft cardstock between the two.  Next following the sketch, I added a banner cut from more of the patterned paper from the Family Ties collection and matted it with a navy cardstock.  For fun I added some Tape Measure Washi Tape to the top of the banner.



 For the sentiment I stamped onto more of the Buff/Ivory cardstock in Not Quite Nave ink.  Lastly I tied some Hand Stained seam binding in Butter and tied a simple bow.  I hope you give this challenge a try.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

Anitra



No comments:

Post a Comment