Monday, November 3, 2014

The Kraft Journal Challenge "Critters"

Yes I'm afraid so, it's Monday once again.  Those of us in the U.S are probably still adjusting to the time change that happened over the weekend.  I know I am!  One thing for sure is you can always count on there being a great challenge over at the Kraft Journal.  This week's challenge is to use a critter in your projects.


For my card I used an adorable little duckling from Clear Art Stamps.  I started with a Lunch Bag cardstock from the Kraft Outlet as my base and matted some patterned paper from Aunthique"s  Renew collection.  I then stamped my image onto some Buff Ivory Cardstock with Memento ink in black and colored with Prisma colored pencils.  The image is matted onto some Blackboard Stock paper scraps I had.  Next I matted some Gingham patterned paper from the same paper line and again matted with the Blackboard stock paper.  I used some Script Washi tape from the Kraft Outlet along with some Black Baker's Twine.  For my sentiment I used a small label die from Spellbinders Label's Four, and attached using a mini clothes pin.  I just love how this little card turned out.  To see more creations using "critters" be sure to stop by the Kraft Journal blog to see what the other fabulous design team has created to further inspire you.  I hope you have a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment