Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kraft Labels.

Hello Everyone!  Anitra here with this week's "What's Hot Wednesday" over at the Kraft Journal.  Today I will be featuring Kraft Labels.  When I saw these labels I thought, my packaging is going to look stellar!  I just loved pairing the Rectangular Brown Kraft Labels with the Between Prim Friends Vol. 1digital images both available at the Kraft Outlet.  Since I love to give handmade gifts I decided to alter a brown bag and use the label on the altered bag.  


I covered the bag with a tissue first.  Then I choose an adorable little ginger bread image from the Between Prim Friends Vol. 1 download, and pasted it onto my label template.  Once I had all the images I wanted on my label sheet I printed the labels out.  I think this label makes the perfect embellishment to this little altered bag!  Of course you could also use this technique for addressing your holiday packages that are sent through the mail.  


For my next project I used a Round Label for packaging some popcorn.  Again I used an image from the Between Prim Friends Vol. 1, and printed it directly onto the Kraft label.  I then adhered the label onto the jar and added some simple embellishments onto the lid.  For further embellishment I  tied some Natural Hemp Cord onto the jar.  I love the way this turned out.  This would also be perfect using cookie mix in the jar!  These labels can really add the extra touch to all your handmade gifts!


Let's not forget those Holiday cards we all love to send out each year.  Using the 1" Kraft Labels I added a monogrammed closure to a card that is ready to be sent out in the mail!  Adding a monogrammed label to all your holiday cards gives your cards a personal detail that anyone can appreciate.  I hope you give these beautiful labels a try.  At the Kraft Outlet they are really affordable way dress up your packaging and cards.  The Kraft Outletoffers a wide variety of labels in kraft as well as ivory.  Be sure to stop by and order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment