Monday, November 24, 2014

Leftovers?

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Monday is here again and we have another fun challenge for you over at the Kraft Journal.  This week's challenge theme is "Leftovers".  For my project I started with a Buff/Ivory cardstock as my base and began to layer on scraps of patterned paper from one of my Prima paper pads.


For this card I used Prima's Romance Novel paper pad.  I had three scrap pieces that I used to create the background.  Then using my scraps of cardstock I stamped out a sentiment from TPC, and fussy cut around the sentiment.  A scrap of seam binding is tied onto my card, and some ephemera from Tim Holtz Thrift Shop Ephemera pack is tucked behind the sentiment.  I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge, I'd love to see what you create!

Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment