Monday, June 2, 2014

Water Water Everywhere!

It's Monday once again and the last week of school for my little guy!  After surviving my daughter's  never ending dance recital I am so ready for a new challenge over at the Kraft Journal.  This week's challenge is "Water Water Everywhere".  Of course I live in TX, which is in a severe drought so rain is not what came to mind when I thought of this challenge.  No, when I think of water I'm thinking of beaches!  



Foe my card I started with a Buff Ivory cardstock as my base.  I then matted some patterned papers I had in my stash.  The image is from an Etsy shop Iralamija, which I matted onto some Blackboard stock paper.  The tag tucked behind the image is a Vintage Black Journaling tag.  To finish my card I used some Bright Hemp Cord which matched perfectly with my card and tied a simple bow.  I hope you have a chance to play along this week.  For more inspiration be sure to check out what the design team members have created for this week's challenge.  

As always, participants in our weekly challenges have a chance to be selected as our Featured Artist and showcased on one of our "Feature Me Fridays" posts. Each month Kraft Outlet will randomly give away a $15.00 Store Voucher at www.KraftOutlet.com!

Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment