Monday, June 30, 2014

The Kraft Journal Color Challenge

Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!  We have a red white and blue challenge over at the Kraft Journal to get your crafty week start off in the right direction.  For my card I went with an Americana look to my project.


Starting with a Lunch bag Kraft cardstock I matted some red gingham patterned paper from my scrap pile.  To keep my scrap pile low I make it a point to try to make a card entirely from scraps and embellishment I have on hand.  Next I used some die cuts I have had for over a year!  I matted a K&Co die onto some Buff Ivory decorative edge circle which I distressed using old paper distress ink from Ranger.  Using some more of the K&Co dies I added some glittered stars and a banner.  The flair piece is from Jenni Bowlin.  Next I added a memo pin with a small banner.  I hope you have a chance to play along this week over at the Kraft Journal.  Be sure to stop the Kraft Journal blog to see what our fabulous design team has created to further inspire you!  Thank you of stopping by and have a great week!

Anitra

No comments:

Post a Comment