Monday, June 9, 2014

Just For Him

Hello everyone.  Summer vacation has started for my little ones and we are starting if off with a trip to the Dr. office!  My children share June as our birthday month with me and we are off to get their yearly check ups.  Not fun but something that has to be done.  One thing that IS fun is our challenge we have going on over at the Kraft Journal.  This week's challenge is "Just For Him".  




For this card I started with a Buff Ivory cardstock as my base and distressed the edges with Tea dyed ink.  I then matted various neutral patterned papers from Bo Bunny.  I added some chip board elements to the card.  I adhered some Vintage Dictionary paper to the chip board star.  I then stamped my sentiment from Trade Fish stamps (retired) onto some more of the Buff Ivory cardstock which I cut out in a simple banner style.  I put the sentiment onto some burlap and adhered the piece to the card.  I then tied some Nautral Hemp cord around the card along with adhering some gears.  I hope you get a chance to play along this week over at the Kraft Journal.  

As always, participants in our weekly challenges have a chance to be selected as our Featured Artist and showcased on one of our "Feature Me Fridays" posts. Each month Kraft Outlet will randomly give away a $15.00 Store Voucher at www.KraftOutlet.com!

Anitra

1 comment:

  1. Well that sure is a stinky way to start off your vacation, but it has to get done! :-) Love your card! Your designs always blow me away!

    ReplyDelete