Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Ava

My baby girl has turned 2.  Although she still looks like a little baby with her chubby cheeks and round belly, I know soon one day I'll wake up and she will look more like a little girl.  I created this card for her birthday with a special little message inside.  The stamp set I used is from Crafty Secrets called Birthday Kids.  I colored the image with copic markers as well as paper pieced the dress.  The paper is from The Girl's Paperie and the flower was made using a folded ribbon technique.  I used the colors in the Play Date Cafe Challenge for this week which were a mauve, blueberry color and a cream.  Even though baby Ava was more excited about opening her gifts than cards, we had a good day celebrating her birthday.  Thank you for stopping by.

Anitra











Stamps:  Birthday Kids from Crafty Secrets
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  The Girl's Paperie, 
Embellishments:  Martha Steward edge punch, Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! Love the darling pattern papers you used, gingham is one of my favs :) Great job with the colors and glad you played at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am loving the cards you've made and look forward to seeing more! I've only recently started so thanks for stopping by! -anita

    ReplyDelete