Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Peaceful Wishes

Quick post today while my kiddos are napping.  I created this card for the Play date cafe challenge 84.  I first saw these colors and thought back to my visit to China.  I saw the most beautiful brocade fabrics and used those beautiful fabrics as further inspiration for my card.  I used a stamp set called Circle Circus to create my own patterned paper stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum.  My image is from another stamp set called Eastern Blooms also from Stampin Up.  I punched out small flowers and adhered them to the cherry blossom branch and used some black bling for the center.  I then added a simple green ribbon and small bow to finish up my card.  The sentiment is a rub on from Stampin Up which I thought was perfect for my card and the feeling I had remembering back to an amazing trip.  I hope everyone is having a good week and thanks for taking a peek!

Anitra










Stamps:  Eastern Blooms, Circle Circus from SU
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry from SU
Ink:  Momento Tuexedo Black, Richrazzle Berry, Pale Plum
Embellishments:  Corner rounder, taffeta ribbon, bling, 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those little, dimensional flowers! Way cute! And your bit of green ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Fabulous design and use of "white" space!!! THanks so much for joining us at The PLay Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this! From the rich way you used the colors, to the fabulous CAS design to the inspiration you drew from-gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those blossoms & the background you created is stunning! Congrats on your win at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete