Saturday, February 12, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 32

Good Saturday morning!  Just a quick post this morning.  I can hear my little ones laughing in the next room and it sounds like the day is starting off right!  What a cute sketch this week.  I thought I would use my brand new MFT stamp set called, "Jolinne-Your A Star".  Although I love, LOVE the Pure Innocence line from MFT, Jolinne is quickly becoming one of my favorites!  For this card I used Soft Suede card stock from SU as my base and a patterned paper from Colorbok called "Flea Market".  For Jolinne's dress I stamped the image on a Shimmer White card stock then again on a patterned paper.  Next carefully cut the dress out from the patterned paper and adhered it to my image stamped on the white card stock.  This paper piecing technique is perfect for this image.  I then used Copic Markers to color in the rest.  Well I'm off to join the fun.  Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper,













1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your morning was starting off very nicely. :-) Hope the day only got better. Glad you squeaked this one in before the deadline. It's soooo cute. Everywhere I go I see paper piecing and I have yet to try it. Guess I'd better get busy. Thanks so much for jumping into the challenge this week at Papercraft Star! I love the crinkly ribbon and crocheted flower and the image is just adorable especially paired with the butterflies. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete