Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kraft Journal Theme #5

This week's theme over at the Kraft Journal blog is "LOVE".  What an approate theme with Valentine's Day just around the corner.  For my card I started with a Kraft card stock for the base along with a Lunch Bag card stock for my sentiment.  Both were purchased from the Kraft Outlet.  The patterned paper is from Colorbok, called "Flea Market".  I stamped my sentiment in Craft White from SU, then embossed it with Very Vanilla.  I would have stamped in Very Vanilla to start, but I'm afraid I have misplaced my pad (sad face).  I'm sure it will turn up in the pantry, or in my underwear drawer, or some crazy place like that.  Craft shows up so well on this Lunch Bag card stock!  I distress it using my Craft White and popped it up with dimensionals.  I sewed around my patterned paper because well..I haven't broken out my sewing machine in such a long time it was just calling out to me.  I added a few embellishments and my card was done. I hope everyone had a lovely Sunday and thank you for taking a peak!

The Sleepy Stamper








Paper:  Kraft card stock, Lunch bag card stock from Kraft outlet, Flea Market patterned paper from Colorbok
Ink:  Craft White
Stamp:  Love's Flower from Verve
Embellishments:  Spellbinders, flower from Prima, pearls from Recollections, seam binding from memorie mare.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the use of the different dp and loving the green ribbon! I have some of those same flowers and I eally like them;0) Hope you had a great weekend!

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEumm! I just love your style! This is so pretty. Lovely papers and great design. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along again this week with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the patchwork of patterned papers and love the embossed sentiment on the kraft. This is lovely and elegant. Right up my alley.
    Thanks for sharing with us at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous! Love the pearls, flower and bow. Thank you for joining us again this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete