Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Blogaversary Tracy!

So one of my favorite blogs to get inspiration from is Tracy's "I Wanna Build a Memory".  Not only is she celebrating her first anniversary, she is also giving away BLOG CANDY!  What a great way to celebrate!  I made this card to help celebrate Tracy reaching this milestone.  The stamp set I used is from My Favorite Things stamps called "Who's that E Girl.".  I paper pieced the skirt and couch along with the wall in the background.  The paper is from The Girl's Paperie, and the card stock is from Taylored Expressions.  I love the way this card came out.   A winner for the blog candy will be drawn on Feb. 14th, so there is still plenty of time to enter!  Thank you for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper




Stamps:  Who's That E-Girll by MFT Stamps, Paper Girl by The Gril's Paperie
Paper:  patterned paper by The Girl's Paperie, Card stock Choice White from Taylored Expressions
Ink:  Copic Markers, Tuxedo Black by Memento
Embellishments:  Edge Punch by EK Success, Ribbon by SU

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so sweet! I love it! It's funny too cause your image is laying down using the computer. I think I do that in my sleep. hee hee Thanks so much for this very special blogaversary wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And, that reminds me of myself. Happy Blogaversary Tracy!
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just too cute! What a wonderful card to make for my friend Tracy! It's fantastic!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen - what a generous way to congratulate our Tracy.

    ReplyDelete