Monday, May 19, 2014

The Kraft Journal Flower Challenge

Yes, Monday is here once again and it's time for another challenge over at the Kraft Journal!  This week's challenge is all about flowers.  For my card I was inspired by the florals in the patterned paper from Prima's "Romance Novel" collection.  I started off with a Lunch Bag cardstock form the Kraft Outlet as my base.  I then matted the Prima papers, as well as some Vintage Dictionary paper on to some Blackboard Stock Paper.  Next I added some Washi tape in Black and White Script along the top of the Vintage dictionary paper.




I then adhered a half doily to the top of my card.  The image I used is from the collage sheet Pink Moon purchased at an Etsy store called By Digital Paper.  I matted the image on to some more of the Blackboard stock paper, and tied a simple seam binding bow and adhered it to the bottom of the image.  




This was a fun card to create and I hope you find time to play along this week.  For more wonderful inspiration please stop by The Kraft Journal blog to see what the other designs have created! 

 As always, participants in our weekly challenges have a chance to be selected as our Featured Artist and showcased on one of our "Feature Me Fridays" posts. Each month Kraft Outlet will randomly give away a $15.00 Store Voucher at www.KraftOutlet.com!

Once again thank you of stopping by and have a great week!

Anitra


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card Anita I love the design thanks for the inspiration. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the vintage vibe to this card. Not sure I could part with a precious doily like that but it is really pretty on your card!

    ReplyDelete