Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Papercraft Star Challenge 155

Hello Wednesday!  Are you ready for another challenge over at the Papercraft Star?  We have a fun inspiration photo for you this week.  I love seeing how the same photo inspires people in different ways.  Even on our own design team we have so many different points of view!




For my card I was inspired by the shape of the bird houses.  Since school is around the corner for my kiddos I used a school themed stamp set.  I started out with a red base and added paper from October Afternoon.  I then added a school themed bingo card.  I stamped the pencils on to white card stock and distressed using Antique linen.  I colored with my trusty Copic markers and matted that stamped image on to some Old Olive card stock.  Just for a little added something I adhered a scalloped red card stock piece under the image. 




This one was a fun card to make and I would make a great welcome back to school card for my son't teacher.  His whole class is staying together with their teacher for the new school year.  Well I hope you give our challenge a try and I look forward to seeing what you create!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for you comments.  For more inspiration stop by the rest of the design teams blogs!

Hugs,
Anitra


4 comments:

  1. What a great card ... and so clever to use that shape for your pencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea with the pencils!! Lovely card hun!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! How clever are you !! So so cute, and I love everything you have done. I have got to say, I never would have seen pencils, but now they are so apparent, lol. Hugs Anitra !! -J-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and LOVE how you were inspired! The pencils and papers are Darling! BTW your son's class is so LUCKY to stay together and have their teacher for another year!

    ReplyDelete