Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn

Just another quick post.  I've had this card sitting on my table for a few days now.  I just needed some time to decide if I like it.  The colors for CR84FN 39 challenge are orange, yellow,  and brown.  For my card I used papers from a Bo Bunny paper pack.  I used Very Vanilla as my base and adhered some of the Bo Bunny patterned paper from the Timepiece Collection 6"x 6" paper pack.  The sentiment is stamped on another piece from the pack and embossed using vanilla embossing powder.  Some ribbon and crochet lace down the side with a felt flower and leaves embellishment accent the Autumn sentiment.  I then added a pumpkin stamped with rich cocoa on vanilla cardstock, which I colored with my prisma colors.  That does it for my Autumn card.  Thank you for taking a look.

Anitra







Stamps:  Season by Season by SU,   Rustic Gardens by TPC
Ink:  Very Vanilla craft ink from SU, Momento Rich Cocoa
Paper:  Very Vanilla cardstock from SU, patterned paper from Bo Bunny
Embellishments:  Chocolate chip ribbon, crochet lace, Spellbinders



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anitra! Love the felt flower and foliage! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anitra, you Autumn card is delightful. Love the crochet lace. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! I really like the texture with the felt flower and foliage, and a bit of bling too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete