Saturday, May 14, 2011

Terrible Two's

So my little girl will soon be turning the big TWO, and she's aready having her difficult moments.  This little card was inspired by one of those moments.  I used some lunch bag cardstock from the Kraft Outlet, to stamp this sweet little image on.  This is the first time I've used a Digi Stamp.  I purchased this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.   I then used some Prisma colored pencils to color the little girl.  I've become a big fan of Annika Ryan from Another Messy Crafter and just had to try out some of her tutorials.  She has some amazing coloring techniques on craft paper and the lunch bag cardstock worked out perfect with the Prisma color pencils!  For my embellishments I've used some bakers twine also from the Kraft Outlet paired with some seam binding and a small flower.  I tucked a small tag into a glassine bag to write some encouraging words on the back.  How cute are these bags!  You can also find these little treasures at the Kraft Outlet.  There are some little buttons in the corner and this card is done.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Anitra






Stamps:  Jill two from Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper:  blue cardsotck and The Girls Paperie patterned paper from Taylored Expression's Key Ingredients kit, lunch bag cardstock from The Kraft Outlet
Ink:  Prisma color pencils
Embellishments:  Glassine bag, baker's twine from The Kraft Outlet, Martha Steward edge punch, seam binding from Memorie Mare, vintage buttons






2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, what a precious card! That digi image SO makes me smile. Love it on the kraft and love your coloring. Awesome use of the glassine bag, too. Totally love this!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an ADORABLE card! Love how you used Kraft Outlet Lunchbag kraft too... I just LOVE that paper! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete