Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cry Baby

This year I wanted to scrapbook more, so when I saw the challenge over at Papercraft Star I knew I had to try this sketch out!



I used paper from Making Memories called Giggle Kids.  For my photos I chose some of my little girl having one of her "moments".  Now don't feel sorry for my little Diva!  This is actually a sweet moment.  I took these photos  when my husband forgot to give baby Ava a kiss after we dropped him off after having lunch together.  She is such a Daddy's Girl!  For my embellishments  I used some rub on's left over from a Basic Grey kit.  The pink chipboard letters are from Making Memories and the "baby" chipboard are from SU covered by coordinating Making Memories paper.  What a fun challenge.







Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to vote starting Monday for your favorite entry.  Next week's challenge is a sketch that has so much potential I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  

Anitra

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Poor baby...I am so glad you could join us in the Papercraft Star challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous job with the sketch Anitra! We're so glad you play along with us at Papercraft Star! Your projects are always wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete