Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blooming Good Day


Wow it's been a while!  I received a number of products I've ordered over the past three weeks and just now have been able to play with them.  For this card I used a darling little stamp set from MFT Stamps called "Blooming Good Day", from their Pure Innocence line.  The patterned paper is from The Girls Paperie.  I paper pieced the dress from a coordinating paper from the same line of.  I recently subscribed to the Key Ingredient Kit from Taylored Expressions which contains many supplies to create a number of cards and paper products!  Love how everything coordinates!  This card was fun to make and I think it would be a perfect card to send to the grandparents!  I hope everyone has a good week and thanks for taking a peek!

Anitra

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch to create this card.







1 comment:

  1. It's so good to see you back crafting again! :-) This card is adorable. Your sky looks fabulous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete