Sunday, March 27, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 38

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to post my entry for this week;s challenge over at the Papercraft Star.  This challenge is to create something inspired by a layout sketch however you could create any paper craft project.  Now, I tried to do a scrapbook layout I really did but I struggled so much.  I soon found myself falling back on card crafting.  I would SOOO welcome any tips on creating layouts.  For now my card will just have to do as an entry.  I'll have to keep this one short since it's getting late.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

The Sleepy Stamper,












 Paper:  The Girl's Paperie
Ink:  Soft Suede
Stamp:  The Girl's Paperie
Embillishments:  Hand made felt flower, leaf pins by Maya Road, Martha Stewart edge punch

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the bird cage, flower and seam binding are gorgeous!! Another great project! I enjoy seeing your projects each week at Papercraft Star. The only thing I can think of (right now) to help you with layouts is to not get so stuck in the sketch. Use the sketch as inspiration. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Great Work! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love that birdcage. So nice to see a card made using the sketch. So nice to see you playing with us at Papercraft Star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I am so happy you decided to create such a lovely card! My favorite is that darling birdcage. Thanks for joining us again at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful and so love that gorgeous birdcage.
    Thanks for your kind comment too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely! I love the colors and details :)

    ReplyDelete