Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kraft Journal Challenge 10

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope no one was pinched today.  The theme this week over at The Kraft Journal challenge is "St. Patty's Day or Green".  Sadly I have no St. Patrick's Day themed stamps, so I chose a green color theme.  I used an image cut from some Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" paper pack.  I used some kraft card stock as my base and the edged mat.  I have to admit I am not a big fan of the color green but I love it when it's paired with pink.  I made the paper flower in the corner from Mc Gill's paper blossoms punches.  I saw beautiful samples of these flowers and knew I just had to try them out!  I like the way it turned out with the kraft card stock and burlap leaf.  To add a bit of sparkle I adhered some rhinestone trim to the burlap leaf and around the frame.  I finished my card off with a bow made from seam binding and added a button to the center.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.


The Sleepy Stamper








Paper:  Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, Kraft card stock
Ink:  Distress ink tattered rose
Embellishments:  Martha Stewart Edge punch, Mc Gill's paper blossoms punches, seam binding, leaf pin from Maya

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Anitra!! Love love that flower (I want those punches)!!
    I'm so glad that you joined us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like pink and green together too.. your card is really pretty i like the different elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty this is! What a fun combination. I LOVE that Webster's paper, and it is just perfect combined with the fun image from Graphics 45. And your flower is just fabulous.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Kraft Journal.:)

    ReplyDelete