Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 173

Good Thursday evening!  The weekend is in sight and it is COLD here in central Texas!  I'm SO not used to this weather.  I will admit it is fun bundling up my kiddos.  They look so cute waddling around.  Although we don't get snow around here much, some super cute snowflakes made their way on to my card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.  First I distressed my card base all over with craft white ink.  Then I went back and distressed the edges with Antique linen ink by Ranger.  The patterned paper I used is by Prima called Jack and Jill.  The image is from Crafty Secrets Vintage Cuts.  I just love these little images.  With all the variety that comes on one sheet it's easy to put a quick card together.  I embellished with snowflakes by K&Co, along with these little angle wings I purchased from an Etsy store called Memrie Mare.  I hope you all have a good weekend, and thanks for taking a look.

The Sleepy Stamper,






No comments:

Post a Comment