Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 172

Just a quiet Sunday in my little house with my little family.  This past Christmas my little girl met her cousin Rhianna for the first time and soon after Rhianna celebrated her first birthday.  This Mojo Monday Sketch was perfect for such a special card.  I used an image from Crafty Secrets called "Birthday Kids".  These images are so sweet, I just love all of them!  The paper is from Girl's Paperie, and My Minds Eye.  Using Spellbinders circles I stamped the little girl and matted it on a doily from Martha Stewart. Using some seam binding and a ribbon rose I added a bow and leaf pin.  I distress most of the edges with Distress inks and added my sentiment.  I hope to send this card along with a little gift to my beautiful baby cousin.  I look forward to my little girl and Rhianna having more play dated together!  Thanks for stopping by.

The Sleepy Stamper








The girls this past Chirstmas


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that little girl and the coloring you did is fab! I am not doing so well with skin tones but I am gettin' there! Good Luck and check out my card for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so adorable, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete