Monday, April 21, 2014

Rain!

Good Monday morning once again!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!  We spent our Easter Sunday with my aunt and many of my cousins and their families.  Spending time with my extended family is always such a treat.  This week over at the Kraft Journal we have a Rain themed challenge for you.  For my card I created this using a Brown Kraft from the Kraft Outlet.  I used patterned papers from Crate Paper, and the darling little image is from My Favorite Things Stamps.  I stamped the image onto some white cardstock and paper pieced her umbrella, rain coat and boots.  Paper piecing is such a fun way to add pattern to images without having to color them.  Using embellishment from the Kraft Outlet I added a file tab, and a seam binding bow along with a sentiment I created using stickers from a Jenni Bowling Hodge Podge Magpie stickers.



I then used a die from Paper tray ink to create a lace looking edge using some more of the Kraft cardstock from The Kraft Outlet.  This card was so fun to make I just love how it turned out.  I hope you join in the fun and play along with us over at the Kraft Journal. For more inspiration from the talented design team please stop by the Kraft Journal blog.  I hope you have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by.

Anitra

2 comments:

  1. Could this be any sweeter? Love those pretty papers from Crate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable love the papers and image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete