Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday morning and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  The weekends just go by to fast.  Well no worries we have a wonderful challenge over at the Kraft Journal to get your week started off right.  This week's challenge is Bunnies/Lambs.  For my card I went with bunnies!  I started out using a Brown Kraft Note Card from the Kraft Outlet.  These little cards come with the envelopes and make  creating cards a breeze!  I matted some Vintage Dictionary paper along with some patterned paper from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime.  I then cut a piece of Blackboard Stock paper and off matted a sweet little image from and Etsy store, Iralamija.  I then tucked a file tab sticker from the Hodge Podge Magpie Sticker sheet.  Next I used one of my favorite embellishments, some Strawberry Short Cake seam binding.  To finish off my card I added a rosette from The Girl's Paperie, and punched an image from the Graphic 45 patterned paper to adhere to the center.






I hope you find time to play along in our challenge this week.  I look forward to seeing what you create and as always be sure to check out what the fabulous design team has created to further inspire you on the Kraft Journal blog.

Hugs,
Anitra




No comments:

Post a Comment