Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Snow Challenge

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  We have been our of town celebrating with my family back in my little home town.  It is truly amazing how many people can fit in one house!  Are you ready for another challenge here at the Papercraft Star?  This week we challenge you to use snow in your projects.  For my card I used an adorable image from Taylored Expressions.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  I further embellished using some stickles.  This card came out so easy.  Now that the frantic shopping, gift wrapping, and endless cooking and baking are done take time for yourself and create!  We would love to see what you come up with.  Of course we have a beautiful photo to use for inspiration if you choose or check out the other design team members.  Thanks for stopping by.

Anitra






4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Anitra ... love your snowy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Anitra, I love the background paper! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and you enjoyed the family time! Have a wonderful day after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red !! I never would have thought of that, but it is just perfect. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, with your two darlings, nothing is better than that !! Now you can relax, I know I am !! ♥♥♥♥♥ -J-

    ReplyDelete