Monday, December 3, 2012

Kraft Journal Challenge Clean and Simple

Now that's a challenge!  I struggle with clean and simple.  I tend to over embellish sometimes.  I feel like some of my cards look like my embellishment drawer threw up on them!  For this card I limited myself to a sticker and one little bling.  Now that's restraint!  I started off with some kraft cardstock matted with some Choice Buttercream.  The stamped image is from SU and is stamped with Always Artichoke.  For my sentiment I used a Tim Holtz stamp inked with the same Always Artichoke.  The ric-rac sticker is from My Minds Eye.  That's it.  That's the best I can do to restrain myself.  I hope everyone is having a good week and thanks for taking a peek!

Anitra

Entering into the Kraft Journal's Clean and Simple Challenge



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anitra! How wonderful to have you join our CAS card challenge this week at The Kraft Journal. I love this awesome deer, and the bright lovely colors with just a POP of red. Thanks for joining us!
    Karen, The Kraft Journal
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete