For the front cover I used some trims and seam binding for the tassel and on the cover. The chipboard flower is from Stampin Up, which I colored red with a copic marker R29. With some letters from Jenni Bowlin I spelled out the word "count", and the "me" is some canvas chipboard which I also colored with Copic markers.
All the numbers were die cut with my Cricut, using the Plantain School Book cartridge. I had a hot air balloon button that I adhered to another image from The House Across the Bay called French Hot Air Balloons.
For the 2 I added a photo corner from Tattered Angles and some ribbon to the bottom. The lady bugs are buttons that have been adhered with some hot glue.
For the number 3 I made a pocket from some red cardstock. I edge punched the top with a Martha Stewart punch and added some ribbon and lace. I placed some prima flowers in the pocket that can be removed when counting.
The number 4 tag was made with some butterflies I cut from the "Butterflies Collage Sheet" from The House Across The Bay, and added little sparkle to each one.
To end off with the number 5 I added some jeweled leaves I purchased from my local craft store which I had to adhere with some more hot glue.
After I tested this with my little one, it is defiantly a hit! Because she loves to pull the lady bugs off I had to use the hot glue which made it so much more difficult for her to rip them off:-) Well I'd love to see what everyone comes up with! Remember the first place winner will receive two downloads from our sponsor The House Across the Bay. The runner up will will be provided with one download. You have until Monday at 6:oo a.m. EST to link up your project. As always thank you for stopping by.
Images: Damask Accordion, French hot air balloons, Butterfly digital collage, from THATB,
Embellishments: Chipboard flower from SU, pearl flower from Basic Grey, letters from Jenni Bowlin, Buttons from Moda, rose flowers from Prima, photo corner from Tattered Angles.