Monday, September 15, 2014

The Kraft Journal Tag Your It

Good Monday morning once again!  There is a fun challenge over at the Kraft Journal this week.


For my project I created a Library Card and Pocket for my tag.  First I printed directly on to the library card using an image from Iralamija shop on Etsy.  I just love the shabby chic images at this Etsy shop.  I then punched the corners with a tag corner punch, and matted it onto some Light Kraft cardstock.  Next I took a Library pocket and covered it in my favorite patterned paper from The Girl's Paperie.  I have been hoarding this paper for a LONG time.  I'm trying to get better at not hoarding my papers.  Next I added some ruler washi tape and a edge punched piece of lime green cardstock.  For my image I stamped an image from C. C designs called Kiki La Rue.  I then colored Kiki with Copic Markers and paper pieced her dress and shoes.  I just love how this came out!  I think this would be a great way to give a gift card.  I hope you get a chance to play along this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment