Monday, February 3, 2014

Be My Valentine

Good Monday morning!  I'm here to share with you a card I made for The Kraft Journal "Here's my Heart" challenge.  For my card I started with a Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock.  I then matted patterned papers form Authentique's Smitten 6x6 paper pad with some black cardstock.  Using Black Baker's Twine I wrapped it around the heart and key paper and tied a multi-loop bow.  I adhered the matted paper pieced down to the card base and tucked some lace from my stash in between.  I then stamped the black gingham frame using a MFT stamp set and cut out using coordinating "Well Worn" die.  The sentiment from Verve stamps was stamped in Real Red ink and popped up.  The flower was made from Lunch Bag Cover Weight Cardstock using a Sizzix rolled flower die.  Using a Martha Stewart punch I added leaves also from the Lunch Bag Cover Weight Cardstock.




Love this card!  I look forward to seeing how you are inspired by this challenge!  



So get into a crafting mood and show us your hearts!  For more inspiration be sure to stop by the fabulous design team blogs.  Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!

Anitra




No comments:

Post a Comment