Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Papercraft Star 168

Hello everyone!  I hope you are ready for another fun challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  This is our last challenge for the month and we will be taking the month of November off.  Let's make this a fun challenge!  We have a great inspiration photo.



Tags
Postmarks
Stamps
Fleur de lis
Fabric

I took inspiration from the natural colors in the photo.  I just love the natural tones for a Christmas card. I decided I'd better get started on Christmas cards after all the wonderful cards Deanne creates I couldn't resist.



I used an image and sentiment from Verve stamps along with a die cut doily from my friend Laura who is littleluluscraps on youtube.  She was kind enough to cut a variety of them for me.  Thank you Laura Lulu!  I also matted some text paper from prima and added some vintage lace to make my bow.  I finished off my bow with some rusty bells given to me from Teresa.  Thank you Teresa!  I do hope you get a chance to play along this week.  I would love to see how you are inspired by our photo.  Our design team members have more wonderful projects to further inspire you. Be sure to stop by the Papercraft Star blog to check it out!

Hugs,
Anitra 


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card ... I haven't made one and not sure I will this year ... Have a lovely day and thanks so much for your kind words re my DH ... much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the perfect Christmas card! Love the added jingle bell! Enjoy your month off hun!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your colors, the GORGEOUS tree, and that super FAB bow! Pretty Christmas card, Anitra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love that bow. Enjoy your break x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty Anitra. Love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete